Privacy & Cookies
Cyber123 understands that your information is important and in the wrong hands, it poses a risk to your rights and freedoms. In order to help you protect your information this notice will explain what information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, how long we keep it for, who can access it and what your rights are.
Third Party Content
What personal data do we collect?
When you contact us, we will need to collect the following information from you to be able to handle your enquiry:
- Your name
- Auction House name
- Your contact details (email, phone number)
We need this information in order to enter into an agreement with your auction house to have its listings included on this website.
What do we do with your personal data
Your application and correspondence will be stored in our secure email systems and reviewed as necessary by our staff. The information you provide will be used to best handle your enquiry and to communicate with you about matter relating to this.
How will our use of your personal data affect you?
Providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information could result in your enquiry not being handled correctly.
Who can access your personal data?
In order to handle your enquiry we may share some details with other auction houses, these auction houses will only use that information to provide us with references or verification.
We will never sell or share your data with another organisation unless you have consented, or there is a legal obligation for us to do so.
How long do we store your personal data?
Your application and correspondence will be kept in our email system for 18 months after which they will be archived, and the archives deleted after a further 36 months. Should a situation arise that requires legal action be taken, we will not archive until 36 month after all proceedings and appeals have been resolved.
How we protect your personal data
All the data you provide is kept secure and any staff or contractors that handle this data have a commitment and the necessary training to keep it private and secure. We have a number of policies and procedures in place to ensure that data is handled correctly, kept secure, and have implemented the necessary technical and organisational controls to support these.
What are your rights?
- Request a copy of the data we hold on you. If you wish to do this then email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request that we correct or update the data that we hold on you. If you wish to do this then email your request to email@example.com
- Request that we delete the information we hold on you. If you wish to do this then email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request that we keep your data but do not use it. If you wish to do this then email your request to email@example.com
- Request that we send a copy of your data to another organisation. If you wish to do this then email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Object to how we are using your data. If you wish to do this then email your request to email@example.com
- Raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about us. If you wish to do this then visit the ICO website and follow their instructions.
- Take the Information Commissioner’s Office or us to court. If you wish to do this then use the contact information at the end of this notice to contact us.
- Withdraw consent to process your data at any time. If you wish to do this then contact us, or click the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails you are sent from us.
Additionally, we must inform you of the following:
- If we suffer a data breach and your data is affected in a way that it poses a risk to your rights and freedoms.
- If we carry out your request to correct/update, erase or not use your data.
Contact Details for the controller of your data:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org